General conditions


General conditions

First- The amount, previously agreed by both parties, is expressed in detail in the booking confirmation. As soon as Globalplano Holidays receives payment of 20% of the total amount of the reservation, it will send a temporary confirmation by email, to the email address provided by the GUESTS at the time of booking, the reservation guarantee will not be returned after payment has been made. The remaining 80% of the reservation must be paid by the GUESTS at the time of check-in at the apartment. Once the totality of the reservation is paid, Globalplano Vacaciones will deliver to the client the key sets of the apartment.
Second- It is the responsibility of the client to communicate any date or changes of travel, change in the number of occupants or cancellations before the date of arrival. Meanwhile, Globalplano Holidays will make every reasonable effort to accommodate the changes, all requests are always subject to availability. Cancellations must be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the guest's arrival day. For reservations canceled between 29 and 1 day (s) of arrival date, a penalty of cancellation of the reservation will be applied.
Third- Before delivering the keys to the apartment, the GUESTS must: Pay the amount related to the deposit indicated on the reservation. The purpose of the bail is to ensure the return of the apartment and its stuffing in the same state in which it was delivered. The deposit will be returned in full, after the departure, provided that the condition of the apartment and its contents are in the same conditions as in the act of delivery.
Room- The GUESTS and all the accompanying persons of the reservation, as well as guests accessing the apartment must take into account the following aspects:
1) Respect the rest hours of the residents of the building that are between 10pm and 8am.
2) Do not allow any type of party or joining of people that exceeds the limit of occupants of the apartment. In the event of a complaint from neighbors regarding loud music, partying on the property, or if it is necessary to call the police, Globalplano Vacations has the right to invite the GUESTS and accompanying persons to leave the apartment immediately. In this case, THE GUESTS, shall not be entitled to the reimbursement of any amount contracted in the reservation.
Fifth- THE GUESTS must facilitate the access to the apartment to Globalplano Vacations during the course of their stay, and must be notified in advance by Globalplano Vacations and informed of the actions of maximum necessity that will have to be made before the end of the reservation, for example : some type of urgent repair, or problems mentioned by the GUEST inside the apartment.
Sixth- THE GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE for any damage caused to the apartment or its contents, as well as to common areas of the building, whether caused by it, by the escorts of the reservation or by any guest of the apartment. Globalplano Vacations shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the PERSONAL'S belongings. THE GUESTS are solely responsible for their loss or damage. If the value of damages or failures in the apartment is greater than the amount of the guarantee, Globalplano Vacations has the express authorization of the GUEST to be able to collect the amount necessary to justify the damage. The sheets and towels that belong to GlobalPlanet Vacations and that get lost have a cost of € 20 per unit.
Seventh- Conditions of use of the apartment: 1) Globalplano Holidays is not responsible for the loss of property, theft or damage of guests' personal belongings. 2) Globalplano Holidays is not responsible for the inactivity of the TV / INTERNET services, if they are operator problems. 3) THE GUESTS, agrees that, in addition to the guarantee, Globalplano Vacaciones, may charge the lessee € 50 for each set of keys lost or not returned and € 25 for each parking card or set of lost or unreturned garage keys. 4) THE GUESTS assume that the use of the apartment in which they will be housed is governed by Decree-Law no. 128/2014, of November 2014 created by the legal regime governing the Local Accommodation.
Eight- Globalplano Vacations has the right to cancel any reservation if the booked apartment is considered unfit for occupancy due to technical failures, natural disasters, riots. These cases must be reported immediately and the customer will receive a full refund. Globalplano Vacaciones will not be responsible for any other costs to the client, resulting from such cancellation.